content to be different
- the Internationale is dr paul caplan. he runs the ba in advertising at london college of communication. he makes practice hyphen research...
- practice hyphen research is using practice to answer research questions, discovering through making. i research wearable words & imag(in)ing
- i want to understand the ‘glance economy’, the everyday remix of streams of shortform content and content relationships on my wrist. i write
- i practice-research to understand content improvisation, the cultural practices and business imperative of playing over the content changes.
- i imag(in)e with shortform words on twitter. original 140 character twitter. i explore streaming those imag(in)ings to the wearable and body
- I work with twitter because wearables like words. streaming text to a wearable’s ‘easy’ and words are good. ask the imagists or objectivists
- i practice shortform wearable content to research shortform wearable content. i explore materiality, governmentality, imag(in)ing & objects.
- i practice shortform. i research shortform in shortform. i publish shortform in shortform, not here, on twitter and on your wrist. in short.
- i content improvise. i play chord melody. i tell stories over content. I pick up on solos. i try to play clean and look for the pretty words